Information from insurance underwriter records compiled in 1892 suggest that the distillery supplied a single frame warehouse, 1/2 mile east of the still house. At that time, the still was being run by Log Cabin Dist. Co.
Internal Revenue recorded warehouse transactions for this distillery as follows: 1898: Log Cabin Dist. Co. — T, W
T – Spirits were withdrawn upon payment of tax
W – Spirits remained in the warehouse at the close of the year